Asian Handicaps are some of the best bets to have in football. The low margin on them make them better value than the typical 1×2 markets. You can read more about them here but basically, they have a smaller margin. You get some quirks like a home win is 1.95 on the 1×2 and 2.00 -0.5 on the Asian Handicap even though they are logically the same bet.
Win and -0.5 are identical
You can see that the Aston Villa win is 1.80 whereas the -0.5 on the Asian Handicap is 1.81. That 0.01 might not seem much but long term it all adds up.
Accumulators will magnify any edge you have or the bookmaker has. As the bookmaker usually has the edge, they like you to bet in accumulators as their edge is multiplied. However, if you have an edge, an accumulator will magnify your edge.
Asian Handicap and Goal Line Coupon
Bet365 have a coupon where you can easily add Asian Handicaps into a parlay. Unfortunately, if you qualify for the soccer accumulator bonus, Asian Handicap markets don’t count. Its only
standard Full Time Result, Both Teams To Score or Result/Both Teams To Score markets
|14-folds and upwards
The bonus is very good if you are eligibale for it. It just shows how good Asian Handicap Accumulators are though as they are ineligible for the offer.
Asian Handicaps can push
With Asian Handicaps, your bet can push, so you get your money back. If you had a 4-fold and one pushed, it just becomes a 3-fold (or treble). You can also lose half which keeps your bet alive or win half which is still a win but half what you would have won.
Most other UK-facing bookmakers don’t have the Asian Handicap coverage that Bet365 have. They might offer Asian Handicaps but at the margins of 1×2 which defeats the point.
Maximum Winnings at Bet365
The maximum winnings in any 24-hour period for each sport are detailed below and are exclusive of stake. The maximum winnings are quoted in Pounds Sterling as a base currency in order to ensure consistency across the world but currency equivalents apply for actual payouts.
Where a multiple bet has been placed which involves events with different maximum winnings limits then the lowest limit will apply. All maximum winnings limits apply to any one customer, or group of customers acting together, who have placed bets containing the same selections, including where placed in a series of bets, at a range of prices, over a number of days using different betting accounts and/or across different betting channels. Should we have reason to believe that a number of bets have been placed this way, the total payment of all those bets combined will be limited to one single maximum winnings payout.
– £2,000,000 for all Men’s full International matches and the following competitions – English Premier League, Championship, League 1, League 2, FA Cup, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, German Bundesliga I, French Ligue 1, UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League.
– £500,000 for the following competitions – Australian A-League, Scottish Premiership, English National League, Norwegian Tippeligaen, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Swedish Allsvenskan and English League Cup.
– £250,000 for the following competitions – Spanish Segunda, Italian Serie B, German Bundesliga II, French Ligue 2, Danish Superliga, Dutch Eredivisie, Finnish Veikkausliiga, Japanese J-League, Norwegian First Division, Swedish Superettan and USA MLS.
– £100,000 for the following competitions – Austrian Bundesliga, Belgian First Division A, Danish Division 1, Scottish Championship, Scottish League One, Scottish League Two, Swiss Super League, Greek Super League and Turkish Super League.
– £50,000 for all other soccer competitions and for qualifying rounds for all competitions including UEFA Champions League qualifying rounds, Europa League qualifying rounds and FA Cup qualifying rounds (does not apply to Men’s full Internationals qualifying rounds).
– £25,000 for the following markets – Manager Markets, Player to Make Squad, Player to Start Match, Player to be Booked/Sent Off, Player of the Tournament and Transfer Specials.
Open Account Offer for new customers at bet365: Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. #ad